Welcome to the Banxa tutorial. In this section, you will find detailed steps on how best to integrate with our APIs.
If you are building your own front end to allow users to select their cryptocurrency, fiat and amounts. The following steps is how we recommend you approach the integration.
- You request the Get Payment Methods, Get Fiat Currencies and Get Crypto Currencies endpoints to obtain the Payment Methods, Fiat Currencies and Cryptocurrencies which are available for your account.
- Through your website, you allow the user to select the currencies for the order, enter the amount and select the payment method. You may optionally allow the user to select a blockchain network for the Cryptocurrency they wish to buy if there are more than one supported.
- The order information that the user has selected is sent to Banxa with an account reference and wallet address in the Create Order request. In the response, Banxa will return the checkout URL.
- Redirect the user to the checkout URL and we will take care of verifying the customer and taking payment.
- Once complete we will redirect the customer back to your site through the success url you gave us on Create Order.
- Depending on the payment method chosen, the order will be completed in minutes or up to a few hours. You can check on the progress by calling Get Order with the order reference.
Updated 3 months ago